Grade 11 & 12 Graphic Design & Photo Imaging Courses
- Focus on 2D design & photo imaging
- Learn about animation & interactive web based media
- Discover Photoshop, Illustrator, website builders, animation tools, and design Apps
- Create a design and/ or photography portfolio that you can maintain and develop further in other visual arts courses
- If you have something you're interested in creating instead of the regular projects, please check in with me.
- Together we will modify the project, develop a plan and evaluation system.
- Visit the Independent Study and Passion Project pages for more details.
- The main differences are:
- The Passion Project is a shorter time commitment and can be scaled up into an Independent Study.
- The Independent Study can run for the entire course or several Units of Study.
- Work in Progress Reports, Schedules and Benchmarks are much more important for the Independent Study.
- There will be a formal class presentation on your research, development and creation for the Independent Study. The Passion Project does not require a formal presentation.
Information & News
For freelance work in media visit Upwork
Vector Graphics- New Kids vs Illustrator
UI / UX Design
Gr 11 Final 4 Weeks
- Inspiration App- complete
- Stick Figure- complete
- Random CD Cover- complete
- Poster Design, Share- Fri, May 16th
- Re-Create a Magazine Cover- Fri, May 23rd
- Summative- Fri, June 13th